Friday, February 4, 2011

Ariving in Madagascar

           
     Madagascar first, is the 4th largest island in the world. When we were on the plane, I looked out the window and saw nothing but an enormous chunk of land as far as the eye can see!

     I can’t wait to see all the wildlife and agriculture! My partner wants to learn all the languages spoken there. He also wants to see some of the products in stores that we don’t have in America! What also interests me is how they build handmade houses out of clay and mud! My partner also likes how many shops in Toamasina are owned by members of the Chinese Community.
       We have the best hut in Madagascar and this is a fact not an opinion! It is waterfront and everything! It is on the Onilahy River. This is what it looks like. Tell me, Is This the Best Hut in Madagascar?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment